[Loadstone] suggestion for gps receiver

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Dec 16 12:27:05 GMT 2006

Hello,

Though many people are successfully using the Holux GR236, you may want to
check out this list's archive as people have reported  accuracy issues
with some of these units.  This mainly seams to have to do with Static
navigation and firmware versions.  Most of this discussion took place a
couple of weeks ago.  To review the archive visit the Support and Mailing
list page on the Loadstone web site:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

Best regards,
   Monty