[Loadstone] suggestion for gps receiver

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Sat Dec 16 05:26:58 GMT 2006

Steve,

The GPS receiver that I have found to work very welll with LoadStone and other GPS programs that I use is the Holux gpslim236. This GPS receiver has a physical on/off switch, is very small, has  the SIRF III chipset, which makes it even more sensative and accurate. This receiver is able to get a signal in most one story and some two story buildings, on trains, and is a very nice receiver overall.

Kevin