[Loadstone] How I'm using Loadstone (long)

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Dec 12 05:05:18 GMT 2006

At the moment the whole point type system in loadstone is pretty much
non-functional. We'll have to work on this and try to come up with something
that has the right ammount of information but is still easy to use. This
probably won't be easy especially with most points not having any
classification at the moment. It won't be any easier if mapping companies
can just make up there own classifications.