[Loadstone] Fw: OT: Re: Some observations re points.

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 11 01:29:14 GMT 2006

No Talks is handeling the dictionary and not the TTS. Being the dictenary works on both RealSpeak
and Eloquence.

If you have a Talks 2.5 license; Then you can update to the 3.00.5 for free! That is providing you
are not using the hacked version of 2.5* of Talks. <grin>

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.