[Loadstone] Fw: OT: Re: Some observations re points.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Dec 11 01:23:08 GMT 2006

Does talks do the dictionary handling itself or does it just create a file
for eloquence to use? From looking at the directories and files eloquence
installs it looks like there may be some kind of dictionary support within
eloquence itself. If that's the case then an application could be written to
manage this. I, and every other talks user I happen to know, are in the
unfortunate position of having talks 2.5 but the license won't allow it to
go up to talks 3. We're also of the mind of not wanting to pay over 100
bucks just for a dictionary that probably should have been there in the
first place. Does anyone with talks 3 want to do a bit of hacking to figure
out if eloquence can handle a dictionary itself?