[Loadstone] nokia 6600 and nemerix gps reciver questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Dec 9 01:16:55 GMT 2006

With the current version of loadstone there's no special version for the
6600. This is only required for versions of loadstone that include the
vibrate feature. For now we've had to back that feature out but will
probably introduce it again in a future version. In that case you'd need to
run the 6600 specific version.
As far as I know loadstone has only been tested with the sirf chepset gps
receivers but any receiver that can output nmea messages should work.