[Loadstone] Mayday. Suggestion.

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Dec 8 12:22:22 GMT 2006

Hello,

The feature you describe is on our list of things to look into.  We need
to work out how the SMS infostructure on the programming level of the
phone works.

Simlar features we are also looking into involve Loadstone helping
multiple  Loadstone users who are wanting to find each other meetup.
(Train stations etc).  This will likely involve sms or bluetooth or both!

Best regards,
   Monty