[Loadstone] Globalsat BT-338 GPS receiver

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Fri Dec 8 11:17:31 GMT 2006

Hi Chris,

I have one of these receivers and in the main, find it quite good. Good
battery life, pretty good reception and I find the case that it comes with
quite handy cause you can just clip it on to your belt and not have it in a
pocket. The only thing I have noticed is that at slow speeds, like when in
busy areas where you tend to walk slower, it's direction can drift slightly.
For Example. If I am walking in a straight line, one minute Loadstone will
say I am walking south, the next it may say something like south by south
west. Overall, I am quite happy with it.

Hope this helps in reaching a decision,
Brett.