[Loadstone] Start and stop tracking.

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Dec 7 16:30:13 GMT 2006

Hello,

I think the features you are refering to are:

Start Logging

and

Stop logging

These commands are used when you want to capture the raw data sent from
your GPS receiver.  Quite useful when you need to debug a route or
want/need to see the path you have traveled on.

The play and record features did work at one time but do not seam to at
the moment.  They probably should be removed until such time they work but
since they aren't really used I guess we just left them in!

Best regards,
   Monty