[Loadstone] Some observations re points.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Dec 7 13:23:08 GMT 2006

Reducing the approach time would probably help your multiple point announce
problem. If the points are close together it's possible you'd be within 30
seconds of multiple points. The minimum time is 10 seconds. This is because
the phone is checking every 5 seconds or so. This isn't exact thoe so it
could be a little longer than that. The lower setting may work well in some
situations but not all. On a buss for example 10 seconds is a pretty short
time to pull the bell and have the bus stop. It all depends on personal
preference I guess.