[Loadstone] Some observations re points.

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 7 11:19:08 GMT 2006

Talks has the best dictenary that I have seen of any screen reader on the market. It is even better
then the PC based ones! So you can even make your dictenary Application dependent.

Of corse; You have to have a premium license to be able to use the dictenary. This is only available
in Talks 3.00.5 and above.

Yes you can have it say DR. in place of Doctor or Drive. To me that is darn good!

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.