[Loadstone] Some observations re points.

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Thu Dec 7 11:09:06 GMT 2006

Hi Monty,

The drift would have to be taken in to account, but the second point was 500
meters away, and the third was 857 meters. The first point was 34 meters and
this one I can understand getting announced, but the second and third points
I would think are a bit two far away. Note, I haven't changed the min
approach distance or min approach time.

Cheers,
Brett.