[Loadstone] Some observations re points.

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Dec 7 10:58:38 GMT 2006

Hi Brett,

The problem you experienced was likely due to the fact that your GPS
receiver was drifting in multiple directions while you were standing
still.  Loadstone can only interpret data it is given and unfortunately
the current generation of SIRF STAR3 receivers don't always yield accurate
information when the unit is still!

Monty