[Loadstone] File format problem.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:16:16 GMT 2006

Hi everybody.
In Italy we have something like PoisFactory: a large collection of POI
freely downloadable. They are mainly in OV2 format, the POI file for TomTom.
I've got the converter and after some test I've a txt file with point name,
latitude and longitude.
I've downloaded and converted a very important POI collection, for blind
italian user, which contains 716 italian railway stations.

Now I'm trying to import it in LS but I have got an error: incorrect number
of field at line... Every lines. The importing process continues to give
these error for several time till talks or phone crashes and nothing will be
imported.
This file has 3 field each record what's matter for a POI. Here I'm pasting
an example.

Can you help me to find out what going on?
Thanks.

Note: the headers was been added by me in order to let LS recognize it has a
database, Did I do it well?
***
table,point
name,latitude,longitude,accuracy,satellites,priority,userid,id
"Porto Torres (Porto Torres)",40.84064,8.40196
"Stazione Di Oristano Piazza Ungheria (Oristano)",39.90182,8.60383
"Stazione Di Cagliari Centrale Piazza Giacomo Matteotti (Cagliari)
 >070654695",39.21553,9.10921
"A.r.s.t. Piazza Giacomo Matteotti (Cagliari) >0704098",39.21501,9.10937
"Cagliari/stazione Marittima (Cagliari)",39.21311,9.11143
"Pani Calata Darsena (Cagliari)",39.21207,9.11538
"Santa Teresa Gallura/saremar (Santa Teresa Gallura)