[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 23:59:32 GMT 2006

Hi Rob,
Well, I'm sorry I'm such a pain in the butt.

I found all the required info. I tried to upload a file. But the
files, as retrieved from poifactory, are too big! :-)
I'm guessing there's a good way to reduce the size of the files. Any thoughts?
Can I take the file in to xl, sort by long or lat and get rid of all
records which are far enough out of my coordinates?
Thanks!
Rusty