[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 01:21:42 GMT 2006

OK,
I'm a bit confused here.
 What I don't understand is how to get at and manipulate a loadstone
database to get the info required to convert a poi factory database.
 I understand that loadstone has a database which is automatically
loaded when I start the program. It is this file in to which I import
POIs when I download them from the points share database.

On the converter I'm asked for my user id. Do I get that ID from a
file I've downloaded from the psd, or must I some how drag my database
from my phone to my pc to look at it and get the info, and then after
grabbing the converted info, paste it in to this file?

Thanks so much! :-)
Rusty