[Loadstone] loadstone feature idea

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 25 12:24:16 BST 2006

Hi Shawn,

Ogg play does get interrupted by Loadstone and I presume notes should
get interrupted by loadstone, since Mini-GPS alarms do interrupt the
book I am reading. Just to clarify, I am not suggesting that loadstone
should be able to speak when in the background, just be able to play a
sound. That way if you assign a sound uniquely to Loadstone, when you
hear that sound, you will either know what it's fore, or if not you will
know to bring Loadstone to the  front so you can find out. Even if it
doesn't interrupt all programs, some would be better than nothing.

Ogg play is quite cool, it will play ogg files plus what ever other file
codecs are on your phone and you can assign key strokes to fast forward
and skip forward etc. The keystrokes only work when ogg play is in the
foreground, but it's better than arrowing up and down trying to guess
where an real player icon is.

The download page for ogg play is at:
http://symbianoggplay.sourceforge.net/S60MMF.html

Cheers,