[Loadstone] loadstone feature idea

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Aug 25 01:55:02 BST 2006

Having loadstone be able to work in the background would be a good idea but
I'm not sure if it'll be able to do this. The biggest problem is the phone
only has one sound channel and it's unclear about what program will get it
if two things try to use it at once. The documentation doesn't really say
what will happen if a program tries to interrupt from the background.
I'll have to checkout oggplay, maybe it has source code or at the very least
it's probably better than realplayer.