[Loadstone] loadstone feature idea

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 24 13:45:05 BST 2006

Hi all,

I also have a feature suggestion! Currently, Loadstone can only alert us
of marked points when it is in the foreground. Can there be an option
included in future releases which would allow us to:
A. have Loadstone alert us of marked points, even when it is running in
the background?
B. Assign our own sound to marked points, so that we can choose a louder
sound to use when it's in the background.

Reason why this would be good is I use it to let me know when I am
reaching my train stop. I have about four hours travel a day and like to
kill time by reading books or the paper on my phone, while doing this,
loadstone can't alert me because it can't be in the foreground.

If people are looking for a media player which can be interrupted by
Loadstone, Try Oggplay. You can start it playing, minimize it to the
background and bring Loadstone to the foreground so that it can alert
you, Loadstone can interrupt Oggplay's playback which it doesn't do if I
use the default real player on my phone.

Cheers,
Brett.