[Loadstone] Questions

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 24 13:37:02 BST 2006

Hi all,

The below email also made me think of a question. When creating a point
and you label it and press options, there is an option in that menu
called "from commencement". What does this option do and when would you
want to use it.

Many thanks,
Brett.
 BTW I have borrowed a friends GPS receiver for the week and have been
madly playing with loadstone and am quite impressed with what it can do.
I labelled a point at the exit to my local train station and when coming
home today Loadstone said the exit was to my left. It's usually to the
right and I thought it was being effected by storm clouds, but loadstone
was correct, not me, Boo Hoo!. A GPS receiver is next on my shopping
list, then a donation to Loadstone. Thanks for making this available to
us all.

Many thanks,
Brett.