[Loadstone] Questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Aug 24 07:38:08 BST 2006

You can delete a point by going to exploration mode, moving to the point,
hit key 1 and select the functions menu, then scroll down to delete point,
it's quite a few options down. Then you'll be asked to confirm that you want
to delete the point. If so, hit yes and that's it.
You can keep your maps separate by creating another database. To do this go
to the file menu and select load database. If you want to create a new blank
database then select new file and give it a name. To load an existing
database just choose the file from the list.