[Loadstone] Questions

Jeff meganmh at sonic.net
Thu Aug 24 03:26:22 BST 2006

I have a couple of questions.  First, I am having trouble deleting a point
that I created.  With my GPS enabled I have gone to Exploration Mode and
moved to the point, and when I press the pound/hash key followed by Key 1,
my choices are from commencement, saving, save using current or update.
There is no choice to delete the point.  Isn't there a way to delete the
point?  Also I am unclear on how to import new maps without including the
original map.  I know when you first load the program that there is a
default file under system/apps/loadstone/databases.  That file is empty of
points until you create points or until you import a map from the point
share on-line server.  Now if I import a map from my local area, and then
later import a map from some other area that I will be visiting, how do I
keep from importing the maps together?  Another words how do I deep my local
map separate from some other maps?  I know that depending on how big the
database file is it will take longer for Loadstone to access it.  I hope my
questions are clear.  Please let me know if you need more information.