[Loadstone] loadstone feature idea

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Wed Aug 23 13:58:46 BST 2006

Hi!

  There are some problems: yesterday i tried to edit point's name  but
nothing changed: when i re-openet point'äs info old  name was still
there. Today i tried to modify point's name and now every point itried to
edit simply disappeared, they cannot be found with  'find point'
-function.  Same behavior with gps on and off.

--
arimo