[Loadstone] couple of things I have noticed

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Mon Aug 21 17:19:51 BST 2006

I'm wondering a few things I have noticed and wonder why or if there is
a way it can be improved.

Many times loadstone will report I am going north by north west and this
will change even though the road did not curve. I need to watch
direction more closely.

Second many times loadstone will say the cross street before the street
I am on so if you don't know the area well it can be a little confusing

if I am waling on main going north it should say main and first, main
and second etc. but it will say first and main then main and first like
it is confused.