[Loadstone] Maps

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Fri Aug 18 00:03:34 BST 2006

Will Loadstone work with text-based maps from any source or does it need
maps from a particular source?  How does Loadstone locate points of
interest?

I asked these questions because there are some public domain maps out there
that claim to work with any shareware GPS program.  I might want to
experiment with other sources of maps.  If everything works by latitude and
longitude coordinates, Loadstone should theoretically work with maps from
various sources.  Since this is the real world, that might not be the case.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson