[Loadstone] Series 80 version

Brian Campbell brian.campbell at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 21:08:01 BST 2006

Hello Monty and Quinten,

This is my first posting to the list, having been a silent voyeur for a
little while, so I hope I have replied to the correct list address.

I just wanted to say that I have been watching with interest the discussion
about Loadstone for Series 80 phones. I'm running Loadstone on my N-gage at
present, though not really very adept at using the programme as yet. But I
also have a Nokia 9210I Communicator, which I believe is a Series 80 phone,
and I would be interested in running Loadstone on it if a version were to
become available. I have no programming experience, however, so could not
offer any help, other than by testing out the results of someone else's
efforts.

Best wishes,
Brian Campbell.