[Loadstone] Series 80 version

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 17 16:12:55 BST 2006

Hello Quynten,

Were you ever able to get it to compile at all?

Even though I do not personally have a series 80 phone or no anyone who
does in my immediate vicinity, I'll look into installed the Series 80 SDK
and see what I can do.  I can't do much more than try and compile though
so if it requires any tweeking (which I'm positive it might) we'll indeed
have to wait for someone with some Series 80 programming experience.

Thanks for sticking around on the list.  It seams like it is fairly
low-traffic lately and I'm sure you will still get something out of the
discussion!

We appreciate your efforts with the SDK attempt!

Best regards,
   Monty