[Loadstone] calling it off

Quinten Pendle pendlepro at isat.co.za
Thu Aug 17 08:32:05 BST 2006

Hi all
I had a look at the source code for Loadstone, with the possibility of
trying to convert it to series 80 phones.
I think that at this stage, I know too little about programming for
symbian, nor do I have enough time to invest at this very moment.
So, I thought that I would just let you know that, at least from this
end, I don't think that I will give anyone false hope.
I will however stay subscribed to this list, and following developments
with interest, for who knows, maybe someone with more knowledge than me,
might take up this challenge sooner or later.

Best regards
Quinten Pendle