[Loadstone] Point Import Problem

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Wed Aug 16 04:52:50 BST 2006

Hi,

I attempted to import a 700K file, and it seemed to be going well with the phone announcing percentages up to 90 percent and then it quit announcing percentages.  At one point a couple of minutes later it said it was importing the table.  But, almost 20 minutes later it still was acting as though it was still importing the file.  When I tried to cancel the import it appeared that LoadStone was locked because I could not get out of the import, and could not exit from LoadStone.

Skype user name: dtat100