[Loadstone] a question

Easy Talk easytalk at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 19:12:12 BST 2006

MessageI chose  The Globalsat BT210.  You can get it at blueshop.com for $129.00  No regrets.

Robert

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Quinten Pendle
  To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:44 AM
  Subject: [Loadstone] a question

  Hi everybody

  In my quest to obtain a gps receiver that is worthwhile, without ruining myself financially, I am looking at 1 of 4 options, and any help/advice would be appreciated:

  The first receiver is the "ZYCAST G-278 GPS BLUETOOTH RECEIVER - NEMERIX -16 SAT"

  The second is the "BT-74R Bluetooth GPS Receiver 32 Channels Sat Nav"

  The third option is the "BLUETOOTH GPS RECEIVER  for PDA Garmin, NOKIA, cellphone and SAT NAV"

  The last option is the "Holux GPSlim 236 Bluetooth GPS Receiver SiRF Star III 3"

  I found these on www.bidorbuy.co.za
  Any hints would be helpful.

  Best regards
  Quinten Pendle