[Loadstone] BT GPS Receiver

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 15 15:25:45 BST 2006

Hello,

Loadstone uses the NMEA message protocol so as long as the receiver
supports this (most do) there shouldn't be a problem.  It is my
understanding that RFMD chipsets are simply the next generation on from
SiRF3 which I would imagine means that you may be able to pick up more
satellites in more situations.  I don't know much about RFMD though!

Best regards,
   Monty