[Loadstone] maps

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Tue Aug 8 20:00:38 BST 2006

This is great, first when I was born I got a name, then I grew up and I
was given a number and now I am turned in to a red dot. Soon I'll be in
the ground and the number filed away, the red no longer of use to me and
I'll be given a plot.

Whats next.

Sorry Just had to get a little humor in today. Now for the product I
have had no problems with the latest version of the loadstone gps. I'll
be importing more points today and will let you know how that goes. For
some reason I do not see the save points option nore the rout option in
my menu structure. I have not seen ever since I started using the
product. I will have another go this afternoon and give you better details.