[Loadstone] keys, functions and success stories

Goldfingas goldfingas at cox.net
Tue Aug 8 17:08:16 BST 2006

Can't we just use the api from a sight like google maps or something, I
think there is a way that this can be done.. I am no programmer, but I was
talking to a friend and he said something like that. It would make the
program use the information from google maps or even map quest or something.
You would need a data plan though. I have media net unlimited, so I am good
for testing what ever you guys may be able to come up with.

GF

GF