[Loadstone] Slightly OT: GPS Problem?

Goldfingas goldfingas at cox.net
Tue Aug 8 16:59:58 BST 2006

I rebooted the phone, launched wayfinder, and still the same thing. when I
choose connect to gps, it gives me the list, and when I choose the one I
want, it takes me back to the list again to choose a device or search for
new devices.
Sorry to clutter this list with problems related to another program.  If I
am getting on people's nerves, someone please email me off list who may be
able to help me, or point me in the direction where I can get some help.
Thanks

GF