[Loadstone] keys, functions and success stories

john gallagher john at chessplayer.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 18:25:10 BST 2006

hi list
this is where wayfinder scores.  whereever you are and when you
download a route it comes straight from the website with the most
up-to-date mapping.  an example if i am in a chess tournament in
torquay i can put in my hotel when i stand at the entrance and
whereever i go i can have an accurate route created back to that
hotel.  if loadstone had maps it would be great.  it is very nice
with my braille note gps or wayfinder to look at a route before i
even leave my home.