[Loadstone] keys, functions and success stories

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Tue Aug 8 08:05:45 BST 2006

Hi!

  I managet to  get pointshare exchange main page but  there MS could read
only 'active link'. There were only three links on that page so something
is missing.

  Login page worked ok except phone's way to capitalize first letter and
each letter after a dot so user must be careful to check case for each
character.

  Html is ok but probably easier page layout go get quickly to required
service. Now user have to pass thru all greeting texts and menues twike
before even getting to the login page.

  File extension is .txt but content-type is binary but file itself is
text. This could be confusing for certain browsers that rely on
correct content-type-header.

  Phone opens .txt-files in it's own text editor but apparently these file
are kept on some kind of database because i have never found text files i
have saved although they  are visible in the text editor.

  Page seems always return  plenty off cell data regardles of focus point
given - or there are  over 1300 gsm cells within one  kilometer around the
north  pole:-)

--
arimo