[Loadstone] keys, functions and success stories

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Tue Aug 8 04:27:11 BST 2006

Hi,

I have a suggestion, but not sure how easy or practical it would be.
Often when I am traveling it can be at the last minute and I do not have
time to update my maps or database. It would be cool if the
loadstone-gps application could connect to the point share system and
download an update to the maps even if it is just the text file for
later importing.

Example I take a trip in to the cities I do not have a map for this
area. I could tell loadstone to connect to the share point system and
download me a map of my current location with a X where x is a numjber I
can imput for radius.  At this point loadstone would log me in to my
account and grab the information using current location and download the
file to my import folder.