[Loadstone] keys, functions and success stories

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Aug 7 14:49:15 BST 2006

Hello All,

We are currently looking into implementing user-defined
keystrokes - that
is, you will hopefully be able to assign a key to every function available
in Loadstone.  This will include examination and movement keys in
Exploration mode.  So, if you wanted to reassign the movement functions
currently bound to the Joystick to Shift+NumberKeys then you could!

We still need to iron out some of the complications associated to
implementing this level of configuration but hopefully it will be
available in upcoming releases.

We are also investigating various ways of implementing a function whereby
you could travel up and down a street with-out veering off of or skipping
an intersection while in Exploration mode.

Keep the suggestions coming as they all get considered though due to the
complexities involved, they can't always be implemented quickly.

It would be great to hear from people who are successfully using Loadstone
and hear about some of the ways in which it is assisting your navigation.

Best regards,
   Monty