[Loadstone] Exploration Mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Aug 7 05:42:31 BST 2006

That's the 4 way joystick trying to map to an 8 way keypad. I'm thinking
that maybe the shift of the keys will take the place of the joystick
functionality at some point. That way the results would be accurate.
Adding the street line data could bring the database from megs to gigs in
size. At those sizes even the fastest phones would have trouble. It seems
that the larger the database the slower it goes. This seems to be a function
of the phone's database engine and not something we can control at the
moment.