[Loadstone] Exploration Mode

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 02:40:48 BST 2006

Yes I have done that, then when I want to move to the point that is showen in when using the
Joystick; I wind up someware else.

When you say it would make the database huge; How much larger?

I'm not weried about running out of space. But if it would make the exploration mode better and the
results are the same all the time, I would be for it.

If I was in a strange city; I wouldn't have knowen things were being missed. Also it make the
exploration mode harder to use because you can not depend on the program going ware you expect it
to.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.