[Loadstone] Loadstone for series 80

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Aug 7 01:46:21 BST 2006

At this time Loadstone doesn't run on the series 80 phones. Since none of
the current developers have a series 80 phone this probably won't change for
the forseeable future.
The program is open source thoe, so if someone wants to port to series 80
that would be welcome.
Loadstone is written in c++. The symbian sdk changes this quite a bit thoe.
I'm not sure what would be involved in porting to series 80. If you got
lucky it might be as simple as compiling the program with the series 80 sdk
but I highly doubt it's that simple.