[Loadstone] Exploration Mode

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Sun Aug 6 20:47:35 BST 2006

Hi!

  I have similar problems. One solution would be a list of nearby POI's,
for example with select key.  In exploration mode this list will refer
current virtual position, in navigation mode it refers real gps postion if
available.

  This list would show each point name, distance and cardinal direction to
it.

IN exploration mode pressing select again would move to the selected
point. In navigation mode it could for example  let user edit point's
data or do nothing.

--
arimo