[Loadstone] Questions

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 6 17:28:07 BST 2006

Michael

On the Nokia phone and other phones as well; You can add a memory card to expand the memory. Th only
bad things about this, is the phone is not as fast at accessing the memory card as it is for it's
own internal memory. That isn't saying the memory card are slow but the phone is slow at accessing
them. I'm using LoadStone on a 6682 with a 2GB memory card with a database that is about 6MB in size
and the responce is OK. Most cases it give responces as far as next street within 2 seconds or so.

You can check with the cingular disability center and see what they have. 1-866-241-6568. But to be
up front; Yes you may get a older version of Talks for free after rebate but you will pay much more
for the old phone that is no longer being made and speach doesn't work on a call. You would be
better off going through letstalk and getting the 6682 for free with a new two year contract and
then bying Talks or MobileSpeak from a normal dealer. You will pay about the same price but end up
with a phone that will run circels around the old phone that the Cingular disability center is
selling.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.