[Loadstone] Exploration Mode

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 6 17:16:22 BST 2006

I have been playing around with the Exploration Mode and trying to follow a street. I have found
that LoadStone doesn't do very well at that. I seemds to jump around off the stree that I'm wanting
to follow. Can their be a function added to tell Load Stone to give you the next entersection street
crossing of the same name of the street that you are currently going along?

I was using the 2, 4, 6 and 8 numbers to go along the street. I have also tried using the 1, 3, 7
and 9 to try to get Load Stone to go to the next cross street of the street that I'm following when
using Exploration Mode.

I have also noticed when in Exploration Mode some times Load stone will bypass a cross street and I
have to go back the other direction to get the cross street. Example I'm following Pine West and
come to Pine @1st. Then I press 4 to go to the next block west and come to Pine @2nd. I next press 4
again and it may take me to Pine @4th. It totally bypasses Pine @3rd. So I have to press 6 to go
back east to get to Pine @3rd. In other cases when doing the above it will take me to a whole new
street and will not even be on Pine anymore.

Other then that the program is very good with Navigation Mode. It seems to always have the street
correct as far as what is coming up in front of me.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.