[Loadstone] Loadstone for series 80

Quinten Pendle pendlepro at isat.co.za
Sun Aug 6 15:59:43 BST 2006

Hi everybody

I have just joined this discussion group, and am interested in following
up a previous question originating on the Talks Mailing list.

Is the Loadstone software available for the series 80 phones, or are
there any plans in this regard?
If not, someone mentioned to me that the source code is available if
someone wants to invest time in it.
In which language is Loadstone coded?

If it's at all possible, I would be interested in becoming involved with
further development on the series 80 platforms.
My knowledge in this regard is very limited, but I am a good learner,
and willing to invest time into something worthwhile.

Best regards
Quinten Pendle