[Loadstone] Questions

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sun Aug 6 14:32:00 BST 2006

I have questions in three categories.  Please accept my apologies if the
first category is off-topic.

First, I heard Singulair will allow users to get a phone with an older
version of talks free after rebates.  Does anybody know if that is true?  If
so, whom would I talk to about that?  Most cell phone sails people don't
know much about their products, service plans, etc.  Is there someone at
Singulair who handles such issues?  Do other carriers offer similar plans?

Second, what kinds of maps does Loadstone work with?  Does Loadstone work
with particular files?  Does it not work or work poorly with other types of
files?

Third, does anybody know of phones that work relatively quickly with
Loadstone and have fairly large memory?  If not, are there ways to increase
a phone's memory at relatively low cost and not degrade performance
substantially?

Thank You,

Mike Hanson