[Loadstone] Importing Points

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Aug 6 01:24:31 BST 2006

Your longitude value should be negative. Anything in north america will have
a negative longitude value. The table you quoted in your message is the cell
table. These just label cell sites so won't sound familiar. You'd want to
look at the point table to see if anything near you is in there.

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006, Jeff wrote:

> Below I have pasted the first  several lines of the file that I downloaded.
> I must say the things that I do hear in the file do not sound like anything
> around my home.  I live in Santa Rosa California which is about 60 miles
> north of
> San Francisco.  I used
> Latitude:, 38.454078
> Longitude: 122.766562
>
> table,cell
> id,name,mcc,mnc,locationareacode,cellid,userid
> 1147500861,"",234,30,76,33266,38196
> 1147500862,"",234,30,76,33267,38196
> 1147500863,"",234,30,450,35974,38196
> 1147500864,"",234,30,450,35975,38196
> 1147500865,"",234,30,450,33205,38196
> 1147500866,"",234,30,438,37629,38196
> 1147500867,"dublin airport meteor",272,3,1015,16734,38196
> 1147500868,"dublin airport vodaphone",272,1,12,15204,38196
> 1147500869,"",272,3,1015,11615,38196

>>> miles.  I did not put anything into the Restrict Output to user name
>>> field
>>> and
>>> left all other items checked.  The file was 79 KB in size and took less
>>> than
>>> 5 minutes for Load Stone to import it.  My default file did increase in
>>> size
>>> from around 4 KB to 83 KB, but when I go into Exploration Mode there are