[Loadstone] Importing Points

Jeff meganmh at sonic.net
Sun Aug 6 01:11:46 BST 2006

Below I have pasted the first  several lines of the file that I downloaded.
I must say the things that I do hear in the file do not sound like anything
around my home.  I live in Santa Rosa California which is about 60 miles
north of
San Francisco.  I used
Latitude:, 38.454078
Longitude: 122.766562

table,cell
id,name,mcc,mnc,locationareacode,cellid,userid
1147500861,"",234,30,76,33266,38196
1147500862,"",234,30,76,33267,38196
1147500863,"",234,30,450,35974,38196
1147500864,"",234,30,450,35975,38196
1147500865,"",234,30,450,33205,38196
1147500866,"",234,30,438,37629,38196
1147500867,"dublin airport meteor",272,3,1015,16734,38196
1147500868,"dublin airport vodaphone",272,1,12,15204,38196
1147500869,"",272,3,1015,11615,38196