[Loadstone] matt

Tasha Raella Chemel tashiegirl at rcn.com
Fri Aug 4 20:37:09 BST 2006

    Hi Matt, Could you please contact me off list? I noticed you mentioned wayfinder in your message, and that wayfinder gives you turn information. I'd love to talk to you about how wayfinder works with the various cell phone screenereaders, because as much as loadstone sounds like a cool program, I don't think my mobility skills are advanced enough to make very good use of it.
my email is tashiegirl at rcn.com.
thanks,
tasha