[Loadstone] What way should GPS receiver face?

Easy Talk easytalk at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 4 18:14:53 BST 2006

Hi Monty,

It seemed that when I changed the direction of the receiver it affected the
direction of the navigation and exploration keys.  I got a chance to use it
in a moving vehicle this morning and when we were setting at an
intersection, when I pressed select on the joystick, some times we were
still moving when we weren't and the distance from the inter section would
change, basically we were backing up when we wart.

What is a quick way to inter or mark a coordinate on the move.  Do you
choose inter point and then label it.  Can you make recordings about the
point and them label them?

Robert